Readers who sign up for the Romance Novel Addicts Anonymous list will receive 1-3 emails per week featuring free and discounted books, as well as new releases. This list will be helpful for romance authors to reach readers directly and offers several benefits that other email lists do not, including:
- Listing your book is FREE for authors. Breaking into the book selling market can be tough, especially when you are on a limited budget, and I want to do all I can to help writers make their dream come true!
- There is NO minimum review requirement. It’s tough for new and even some established authors to get reviews for their books; this is especially true for new releases. Therefore, it is not required that you have any reviews before having your book listed with RNAA.
- NO exclusivity or price requirements. This means there is no rule against offering your book on other lists at the same or lower price. Many other platforms state that the book cannot be offered at a lower price in the last 30 or even 90 days.
- The RNAA list is romance ONLY, so only romance readers are targeted.
- Pre-orders are welcome.
- You can provide a link to your author email list signup page in addition to (or instead of) your sales book link. For instance, Book One in my Gettysburg Ghost Series is both available for sale and is available for free to readers in exchange for an email list signup. On the RNAA list, you are permitted to post either or both links if you like
Simply send me an email at Lindafausnet@gmail.com with the following info:
- Please use the subject line – RNAA List Submission. In the body of the email, please provide:
- All link (s) (Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc.) to the book you would like me to feature, and include the link to your email list signup page if you would like that promoted as well. Please indicate if your book is available in Kindle Unlimited and I will be sure to promote that as well.
- Price of the book and on what days the book will be on sale (if applicable). Permafree books are welcome. Most of the books featured are either free, 0.99, or regular-priced new releases.
- Note if there is a specific date you would like the book promoted, but I can’t make any guarantees.
Though not a requirement, I request that you join the email list HERE as a courtesy. In addition, it would be wonderful if you could help spread the word about the RNAA email list to your own author list and in your social networking sites. Remember, the more readers we have on the list, the more useful the list will be for authors!
As a general rule, I will review the first chapter of the book. If there are notable problems with editing or formatting, the book will be rejected. One or even two typos may not automatically disqualify you, but if it is clear that the book needs more editing, I will have to turn it down. In addition, the book must be properly formatted. I have noticed that a lot of authors who format their own books have an extra space between paragraphs (among other issues). This is not standard formatting practice, and unfortunately I will have to reject those books as well. I will send you a quick note to let you know why your book was rejected, and I am happy to reconsider your book in the future if the problems are fixed.